We are looking for a skilled Full Stack PHP Developer who will be responsible for development and scaling to solve problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture.
She/he should possess a passion for coding, innovative designing, and fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function, to application backend and data.
– Design, development, and implementation of high quality web applications, tools and data services to meet project requirements.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Support the entire development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Suggest new features to improve our platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Stay on top of the latest web development trends, tips and tricks
- Team Player.
- Knowledge of CVS
- Self-motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Experience with the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Understand modern PHP development (Object Oriented PHP).
- Experience with PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, yii, Laravel.
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with stored procedure.
- Experience with writing and executing unit tests.
- Experience in API.
- Experience in Payment gateway integrations is a big plus.